This calzone is stuffed with the favorite flavor of Buffalo Chicken. Great as an appetizer too!
1. Preheat oven to 350℉.
2. In a medium bowl whip cream cheese until soft. Fold chicken, blue cheese, hot sauce and scallions into the cream cheese until thoroughly incorporated.
3. Unroll refrigerated Bistro Pizza Dough on enclosed parchment paper and place on baking stone or baking sheet. Mound the chicken mixture into the center of the dough.
4. Fold edge of crust over filling, aligning the edges. Gently press the air out and crimp edges with the tines of a fork. Cut 3 vent holes in the top of the dough to allow steam to escape.
5. Brush the calzone with butter and bake 15-18 minutes until golden brown.
6. Allow the calzone to cool slightly and cut into four even pieces. Serve with ranch dipping sauce.