Perfect for Halloween night - easy, delicious, and sure to please the kids.
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Unroll refrigerated Classic Pizza Dough. Cut down the long center and then make two vertical cuts to create six pieces.
3. Layer the ingredients on each piece of dough, beginning with 6 slices of Soppressata, two bell pepper strips and one cheddar cheese stick.
4. Roll each of the six topped dough pieces, starting with the longest end, to form a log shape. Pinch ends and bottom to seal. Place on prepared baking sheet with sealed side down, utilizing parchment paper from the dough.
5. Combine melted butter with garlic powder and brush on the tops and sides of each dough piece. Sprinkle with salt and paprika.
6. Bake until golden brown, about 15-20 minutes.
7. Serve with dipping sauce. To prepare, mix ketchup, mustard, and sour cream together.