This pie will satisfy any chocolate lover's cravings. It is so easy but truly impressive!
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Unroll refrigerated Puff Pastry Dough on enclosed parchment paper and cut to fit a greased pie pan.
3. Bake for 30 minutes.
4. Let dough cool. While cooling, whip butter and sugar until fluffy. Melt unsweetened chocolate. Add vanilla and melted chocolate and mix until incorporated.
5. Add one egg at a time, mixing for 5 minutes per each egg (this gives the pie its smooth textured filling).
6. Gently fill cooled puff pastry shell. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
7. Once the pie is in the refrigerator, melt the chocolate melting wafers by microwaving them for 30 seconds at a time stirring in between until melted completely. Pour into chocolate molds or make your own designs on wax paper. Let cool in refrigerator. Once pie is chilled add whipped cream and chocolate garnish.