This Puff Pastry pie will satisfy any chocolate lover's cravings. It is so easy but truly impressive!
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Unroll refrigerated Puff Pastry Dough on enclosed parchment paper and cut to fit a pie pan. Grease pan, use parchment paper to transfer puff pastry into the pan (upside down), and press firmly to the sides and the rim. Pierce bottom with a fork several times.
3. Bake for 25-30 minutes, don't let darken.
4. Let dough cool. While cooling, whip butter and sugar until fluffy. Melt unsweetened chocolate. Add vanilla and melted chocolate and mix until incorporated.
5. Add one egg at a time, mixing for 5 minutes per each egg (this gives the pie its smooth textured filling).
6. Gently fill cooled puff pastry shell. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
7. Once the pie is in the refrigerator, melt the chocolate melting wafers by microwaving them for 30 seconds at a time stirring in between until melted completely. Pour into chocolate molds or make your own designs on wax paper. Let cool in refrigerator. Once pie is chilled add whipped cream and chocolate garnish.