1. Preheat oven to 400°F (convection oven)/ 425°F (regular oven).
2. In a bowl, mix sour cream, garlic and lemon juice.
3. Unroll the refrigerated Flatbread dough with parchment paper and place on a baking tray. Coat with sour cream mixture.
4. Top with shrimp, sprinkle with Italian seasoning, and season with salt and pepper.
5. Bake in the oven until golden brown (about 12-15 minutes).
6. Finely chop or pluck parsley leaves and distribute on the baked flatbread. Alternatively: if you love a spicy taste, substitute parsley with hot pepper flakes.