Whats for dinner? Something healthy and delightful!
1. Preheat oven to 400°F (convection oven)/ 425°F (regular oven).
2. Wash leek thoroughly and cut into rings; wash again and pat dry. Also wash and cut zucchini into small dices.
3. Unroll the refrigerated Flatbread Dough with parchment paper onto a baking tray and coat with sour cream.
4. Top with leek, zucchini and shredded Parmesan, and generously season with salt and pepper.
5. Bake in the oven until dough is golden brown (about 12-15 minutes). Finely chop or pluck parsley leaves and distribute on the baked flatbread before serving.