This grilled dessert pizza is perfect for a summer get-together and is so easy to make.
1. Preheat gas or charcoal grill with a pizza stone in place.
2. Wash fruit and quarter the strawberries.
3. Unroll the refrigerated Bistro Pizza Dough on the enclosed parchment and flip the dough side down on the hot pizza stone. Peel the parchment paper away from the top of the dough and close the lid.
4. After about 3 minutes, open the grill and when pizza is bubbling on top, browned on bottom and no longer sticking to the stone, remove the pizza from the grill. On browned side of dough, spread the Nutella® and top with berries. Place back on hot stone, allowing the other side to brown, approximately 3-4 minutes.
5. Carefully remove from the grill, top with grated chocolate and garnish with mint. Cut and serve with ice cream.