This lemon-spiked galette is perfect for brunch or as a Summer dessert paired with ice cream.
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. In a large bowl, mix fresh blackberries, lemon zest, lemon juice, salt, sugar and cornstarch.
3. Unroll refrigerated Puff Pastry Dough on enclosed parchment paper and put into a casserole dish. Mound the blackberry mixture into the center of the dough.
4. Fold edges of crust inward, as a sort of rustic pie crust. Folding the dough inward will also help contain the blackberry mixture while baking.
5. Brush the dough with egg wash and sprinkle with turbinado sugar.
6. Bake 25 minutes until golden brown. Allow to cool completely before cutting into pieces. Serve with ice cream (optional).