1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Unroll the refrigerated Wewalka Flatbread dough with parchment paper onto a baking sheet.
2. Clean the mushrooms and cut lengthwise into fine slices. In a pan, heat oil and butter, add the mushrooms, and sauté 3-4 minutes while stirring. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Combine sour cream and cream cheese and season with salt and pepper. Spread evenly over the Flatbread dough, leaving about a 1/2-inch margin around the edges.
4. Top the dough with an even layer of fried mushrooms, green onion rings, and sage leaves.
5. Bake on the bottom rack of the preheated oven for 10-12 minutes until golden-brown and serve immediately.