This recipe is surprisingly easy but guaranteed to impress!
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Prepare the pork tenderloin by trimming and making sure to remove all silver skin. Set aside.
3. Unroll refrigerated Puff Pastry Dough on enclosed parchment paper and place on a baking sheet. If using a smaller loin (1 lb. vs. 2), you will have enough dough to add a decorative cut out to the top of the puff pastry.
4. If using a 1 lb. loin, before the next steps below, cut about 2 in. off one long end. You will have a long 2 inch strip. Take the strip, and cut it in half. Put the 2 pieces side by side, and using a rolling pin, roll out slightly eliminating the seam. Use a cookie cutter to cut out desired shape to decorate the top of the rolled loin.
5. Leaving puff pastry on the provided parchment paper, spread a generous amount of Boursin cheese in the center (use about half the 5.2 ounce pkg.). Layer the Canadian bacon slices on top of the Boursin. Next, layer the Havarti cheese slices. Place trimmed pork loin on top of these layers. Brush the edges of the pastry with the egg wash and wrap the meat and cheeses like a package, pinching the ends closed.
6. Next, flip the whole thing over, with the seam down on the parchment paper provided. Brush the entire puff pastry with the egg wash and add the decorative cut out, brushing it with egg wash as well. Sprinkle the top with a pinch of kosher salt.
7. Bake for about 25-30 minutes. Pastry should be golden brown and meat temperature should be about 140-145°F. Let it rest for 15 minutes before cutting.