1. Take the refrigerated Pie Crust Dough out of the fridge 15 min. before usage. Preheat oven to 360°F.
2. Unroll the tempered Pie Crust Dough on parchment paper. With the help of the paper, flip the dough into a 9-in. pie pan. Remove paper and press the dough firmly to bottom and sides. Fold in extra dough and crimp edges as desired.
3. Cover the pie crust with included parchment paper and weigh down with pie weights or dry beans. Blind bake the crust for about 10 minutes, until lightly brown. Take out and cool on cooling rack.
4. Whisk together pumpkin purée, sweetened condensed milk, and spices in large bowl. Whisk in eggs and a pinch of salt. Pour filling into pre-baked crust and bake for about 55 minutes, until filling is firm, or until knife inserted in side of filling (not center), comes out clean.
5. Garnish with chopped crystallized ginger right out of the oven. Cool and refrigerate 3 hours, or overnight.
Homemade Pumpkin Puree: Preheat oven to 325°F. Cut 1 sugar pumpkin in half, stem to base. Remove seeds and pulp. Cover each half with foil. Bake in the preheated oven, foil side up, for 1 hour, or until tender. Scrape pumpkin meat from shell halves and puree in a blender. Strain to remove any remaining stringy pieces. Can be stored in a freezer in freezer safe bags for up to 2 months.