1. Take the refrigerated Pie Crust Dough out of the fridge 15 min. before usage. Preheat oven to 350°F. Unroll the tempered Pie Crust Dough on parchment paper. With help of the paper, flip the dough into a 9-in. pie pan. Remove paper and press firmly against bottom and sides. Using your fingers, form a ¾ -1-inch-high edge around the inside of the pan.
2. In a saucepan, heat the butter and brown sugar. Add the semi-sweet chocolate and heavy whipping cream, and melt over low heat. Remove the chocolate mixture from the heat and add the peanut butter. Mix thoroughly and let cool slightly.
3. In a separate bowl, beat together the eggs, the additional ¼ cup brown sugar, cinnamon, salt, and vanilla until creamy. Add the chocolate mixture and mix together thoroughly. Fold in the chopped pecans.
4. Distribute the chocolate and peanut butter mixture over the pastry base.
5. Unroll the second refrigerated Pie Crust Dough, and using a cookie cutter, cut out 4-5 small hearts (or other preferred shapes). Carefully lay the second dough on top of the filling, so the cut out shapes expose the chocolate mixture through the top. Using your fingers, press the edges firmly together.
6. Decorate the top with the cut out dough hearts, pressing them on gently.
7. Bake the pie on the center rack for 35-40 minutes until golden brown. Remove from the oven, let cool, and serve sprinkled with confectioners' sugar.