1. Take the refrigerated Pie Crust Dough out of the fridge 15 min. before usage. Preheat oven to 360°F. Unroll the tempered Pie Crust Dough on parchment paper. With help of the paper, flip the dough into a 10-in. low pie pan. Remove paper and press firmly against bottom and sides. Using your fingers, form a ¾ -1-in.-high edge around the inside of the pan. Pierce the dough with a fork at evenly spaced intervals.
2. To make the filling, beat together the sugar, lemon peel, eggs, egg yolk, lemon juice, and Limoncello until foamy. Add the heavy cream and Ricotta. Mix thoroughly and stir until smooth.
3. Distribute the lemon filing on the pastry base and smooth out the surface.
4. Bake on the bottom rack of the preheated oven for 50-60 minutes. Cover the cake surface with aluminum foil to keep it from getting too brown (after about 20 min). Remove the cheese cake from the oven and let cool.
5. To make the raspberry topping, puree the raspberries and confectioners’ sugar. Work the puree through a strainer. Drizzle on the cheesecake and garnish with more raspberries and mint leaves.