1. Take the refrigerated Pie Crust Dough out of the fridge 15 min. before usage. Preheat oven to 350°F. Unroll the tempered Pie Crust Dough on parchment paper. With help of the paper, flip the dough into a 9-in. pie pan. Remove paper and press firmly against bottom and sides. Using your fingers, form a ¾ -1-inch-high edge around the inside of the pan. Pierce the dough with a fork at evenly spaced intervals.
2. To make the filling, beat together the egg whites and 2 Tbsp. sugar until stiff. In a different bowl, combine the cream cheese, egg yolks, 1/3 cup sugar, orange peel, orange juice, lemon juice, flour, and vanilla pudding mix. Mix thoroughly. Fold in beaten egg whites.
3. Distribute the cream cheese filing on the pastry base and smooth out the surface.
4. Bake on the bottom rack of the oven for 50-60 minutes. Cover the cake surface with aluminum foil to keep it from getting too brown (after about 20 min.). Remove the cake from the oven and let cool/refrigerate.
5. Rinse and dry the oranges. Using a zester, remove about 2 Tbsp. zest from the peel.
6. Using a sharp knife, peel the oranges so that the white outer membrane is also removed. Then cut the segments from between the inner membranes.
7. Garnish the cheesecake with orange 'filets' and serve sprinkled with orange zest.
Optional topping - Strawberry Limoncello Sauce: Clean, rinse, and slice 1 1/3 cup strawberries. Combine the strawberry slices, 2 Tbsp. Limoncello, and 2 Tbsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice and purée. Season to taste with 2-3 Tbsp. confectioners' sugar.