1. Mix Ricotta with 2 Tbsp. green pesto and add salt and pepper to taste. Heat up grill to medium-hot or preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Unroll the refrigerated Classic Pizza and leave it on parchment paper to season. Cut in 2 strips, lengthwise, and brush with 2 Tbsp. green pesto.
3. Fill ricotta mixture in tubing bag (or plastic bag with corner cut off) and tube filling as a ½ in.-thick string on the dough strips. Cut pepper in thin strips and put on top of filling. Then, half the filled dough strips in the middle (to get about 10in. x 2in. rectangles).
4. Press wooden skewers into one side of each rectangle before you flip the dough lengthwise to cover the filling. The skewers should stick out about 2 inches when the dough is folded.
5. On the opposite side of the skewer, slice the dough in 2 in. pieces. Flip every other piece to the other side of the skewer, creating a garland look.
6. Brush with egg-wash and grill on grill pan, covered, for 10 min. total, or bake for 12-14 min in a regular oven. Brush with more pesto after baking (optional), and serve warm.