1. Preheat the grill to medium high heat (about 400°F).
2. Unroll the refrigerated Wewalka Classic Pizza Dough and leave it on parchment paper to season.
3. Cut the dough lengthwise in 4 narrow strips and brush with green pesto. Cut the strips in 4 segments and roll up each segment, before transferring it to the grilling pan, one by one.
4. Bake for 20 minutes on the grill (ideally covered), with indirect heat (upper level).
5. If you have leftover pesto, brush some more on the bread when it comes out of the grill. Serve warm to tear and share.