This perfect seasonal pizza will pull you in with its rich flavors of creamy mushrooms and thyme. Using our classic...
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Place sliced baby Portabella mushrooms, sliced garlic cloves, Chardonnay, chicken stock, and a tied bouquet of thyme in pan and simmer over medium heat. Simmer until there is 1 cup of liquid remaining.
3. Stir in cream cheese and season to taste with salt and pepper.
4. In separate pan, cook leeks over medium heat with 2 Tbsp. olive oil until soft.
5. Next, unroll refrigerated Classic Pizza Dough on enclosed parchment paper and place on a baking sheet. Arrange leeks and mushroom mixture on pizza dough and top with mozzarella.
6. Bake for 20 minutes or until cheese is bubbly. Serve warm.