1. Take the refrigerated Pie Crust Dough out of the fridge 15 min. before usage. Heat oven to 400°F. Unroll the tempered Pie Crust Dough on parchment paper. With help of the paper, flip the dough into a round, greased baking tin. Remove paper and press firmly against bottom and sides.
2. Finely cut the bacon, onion, garlic, and mushrooms. Heat a pan and brown the onions and bacon. Add the garlic and the mushrooms and brown these as well.
3. Add the baby spinach. Season with salt, pepper and nutmeg.
4. Halve and core the tomato and cut into small cubes. Add to the spinach filling.
5. To make the glaze, mix the eggs, heavy cream, crème fraîche (or sour cream), salt and pepper.
6. Spread the spinach filling onto the pastry and distribute the glaze on top. Place in fridge for approx. 5 minutes to set, then bake in oven for approx. 25 minutes, until the crust is brown and the filling is firm. Serve warm or at room temperature.