These BBQ chicken bites sing with sweet onion and creamy goat cheese!
1. Preheat oven to 400℉.
2. Sauté chopped onions in olive oil over medium-low heat for about 20 minutes or until tender and slightly golden. Set aside.
3. Unroll refrigerated Classic Pizza Dough on enclosed parchment paper and place on a baking sheet. Cut dough into 12 evenly sized squares. Cut each square diagonally to form 24 triangles.
4. Brush each triangle with egg wash and sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese.
5. Bake for 8 minutes or until the dough begins to slightly brown.
6. Meanwhile, shred the rotisserie chicken meat in a bowl. Add cheddar cheese, BBQ sauce, Sriracha sauce, and garlic. Mix until well combined.
7. Top each partially baked triangle with 1 teaspoon of chicken mixture and a pinch of caramelized onion. Top with a few crumbles of goat cheese.
8. Bake for an additional 5-7 minutes or until browned and bubbly.
9. Plate and garnish with chopped scallions. Serve warm.