Love braids? Try to braid a pastry in your next baking session, it is fun and easy!
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Unroll refrigerated Puff Pastry Dough and cut into four rectangle pieces. On each piece, cut 1/2 in. tabs along each long side.
3. Spread about 1 Tbsp. of lemon curd and 1 Tbsp. of ricotta in the middle of each piece of dough.
4. Drizzle with agave and sprinkle with cardamom. Place blackberries on to filling.
5. Fold the tabs diagonally toward the bottom of the dough in a crisscross pattern ensuring the dough is tightly wrapped to form braid.
6. Brush with egg wash.
7. Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden brown. Serve.