1. Take the refrigerated Pie Crust Dough out of the fridge 15 min. before usage. Preheat oven to 425°F degrees. Unroll tempered Pie Crust Dough on parchment paper. With help of the paper, flip the dough into a 9-in. pie pan. Remove the paper and press firmly against bottom and sides. Trim pastry about 1/2 in. beyond rim of plate and flute edge. Refrigerate for 15 min.
2. Cover the pie crust with included parchment paper and weigh down with pie weights or dry beans. Blind bake for 10-15 minutes, or until edges are light golden brown. Remove crust to a wire rack and remove the paper and weights. Reduce oven temperature to 350°F degrees.
3. In a large bowl, beat eggs, sugar, and melted butter until well blended. Whisk in the flour until smooth. Stir in the vanilla.
4. Mix in the pecans, cranberries, and chocolate chips. Pour mixture into crust.
5. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until top is bubbly and crust is golden brown. Cool to room temperature before serving. Refrigerate leftovers.