1. Take the refrigerated Pie Crust Dough out of the fridge 15 min. before usage. Preheat oven to 360°F. Unroll the tempered Pie Crust Dough on parchment paper. Using a round cookie cutter (about 4 in.), cut out 6 circles, including the parchment paper (might need to cut with scissors).
2. Press the dough circles with parchment paper loosely into the molds of a muffin tin to create little “baskets.” Pierce the base of each basket multiple times with a fork.
3. Lay an additional piece of parchment paper over each dough circle and add pie weights (or pie weight alternative such as dry beans) on top of parchment paper. Blind bake the dough on the center rack of the preheated oven for 5-6 minutes.
4. Carefully remove the pie weights/dry beans with parchment paper from the dough bites and bake for another 6-8 minutes. Remove from the oven, let cool, and carefully remove the dough bites from the muffin tin.
5. To make the filling, remove 1 tsp. of orange zest from the oranges. Then peel 3 oranges with a sharp knife so the white outer membrane is also removed. Cut the segments from the oranges and hold them over a bowl to catch the juice. Cut the dried dates crosswise into thin slices. Combine the dates, orange segments, orange juice and grated orange zest. Let stand for 10 minutes.
6. Place 1 Tbsp. Greek yogurt in each bite. Distribute the orange date filling evenly on top. Drizzle 1 tsp. honey on each bite and garnish with mint leaves.
Optional Orange Fig Filling: add 2 Tbsp. Marsale (Italian liquor), and 2 Tbsp. chopped, roasted hazelnuts to the orange-date salad and marinate for 10 minutes before serving.