1. Take the refrigerated Pie Crust Dough out of the fridge 15 min. before usage. Preheat oven to 425°F. Unroll the tempered Pie Crust Dough on parchment paper. With help of the paper, flip the dough into a 9-in. pie pan. Remove paper and press firmly against bottom and sides. Fold overhanging edge of pastry under; flute as desired. Cover the pie crust with included parchment paper and weigh down with pie weights or dry beans. Blind bake about 15 minutes or until light brown; cool on cooling rack.
2. Reduce oven temperature to 375°F. In small bowl, beat egg yolks with fork. In 2-quart saucepan, mix sugar and cornstarch; gradually stir in water. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and boils. Boil and stir 1 minute.
3. Immediately stir at least half of hot mixture into egg yolks; stir back into hot mixture in saucepan. Boil and stir 2 minutes; remove from heat. Stir in butter, lemon peel and lemon juice until combined. Pour into pie crust.
4. For the meringue: In medium bowl, beat egg whites and 1/2 tsp. lemon juice with electric mixer on high speed until foamy. Beat in sugar, 1 Tbsp. at a time; continue beating until stiff and glossy. Do not underbeat. Beat in vanilla and spoon onto hot pie filling. Spread over filling, carefully sealing meringue to edge of crust to prevent shrinking.
5. Bake 8 to 12 minutes or until meringue is light brown. Cool for about 2 hours. Cover and refrigerate cooled pie until serving. Store in refrigerator.