1. Filling: Peel and core the apples; cut each in half, and cut each half into 4 wedges. Toss the apples with lemon juice in a large bowl. Mix granulated sugar, flour, salt and all spices, then pour it over apples and toss until evenly spread.
2. Melt the butter over medium-high heat in a large skillet. Add the apple mix, and cook, stirring, until the sugar dissolves and the mixture begins to simmer, about 2 minutes. Cover, reduce the heat to medium-low and cook until the apples soften and release most of their juices. Simmer until it has thickened and lightly caramelized, about 10 minutes. Stir occasionally. Set aside and cool completely.
3. For the streusel topping: Whisk the flour, sugar and salt together in a medium bowl. Add the butter, and rub it into the flour mixture with your fingers until it has been absorbed. Mix in the walnuts and knead some more.
4. To assemble the pie: Take the refrigerated Pie Crust Dough out of the fridge 15 min. before usage. Preheat the oven to 375°F. Unroll the tempered Pie Crust Dough. With the help of the parchment paper, flip the dough into a 9-in. pan. Remove paper and press dough to bottom and sides. Fold in dough and crimp the edges as desired. Add the apple filling and spread it out evenly. Drop clumps of streusel topping on top to completely cover.
5. Bake the pie on the lower rack and on a baking sheet until the crust and streusel are golden brown, about 50 to 60 minutes. If the top starts to get brown too quickly, cover with foil until end of baking time. Let it cool on a cooling rack and serve at room temperature.