As if Cheese Cake and Cranberry Pie had a baby, and it's delicious!
1. Preheat oven to 370°F. Take the refrigerated Pie Crust Dough out of the fridge 15 min. before usage.
2. Unroll the refrigerated Pie Crust Dough into a 9-inch pie plate and flute edges.
3. To make the cheesecake layer: Using an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese and sugar on medium speed until light and fluffy, roughly 2 minutes. Add the eggs, lemon juice, and vanilla extract, and beat on medium-low speed until smooth and creamy with no lumps remaining. Pour the filling into the prepared crust.
4. To make the cranberry layer: In a small bowl, stir together the cranberry sauce, cornstarch, and brown sugar. Spoon over cream cheese mixture.
5. To make the crumb topping: Combine the flour and sugars in a medium bowl. Drizzle with melted butter and toss with a fork until moistened and the mixture forms many large chunks and pea-sized pieces. Mix in the pecans. Sprinkle the streusel evenly over the cranberry layer (there may be some leftover that is not clumped - this can be discarded).
6. Bake until the crust and topping are golden brown, about 45 minutes. Cover edge of crust with foil during the last 10 minutes to prevent over-browning.
7. Cool on a wire rack for 1 hour, then refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.