1. Take the refrigerated Pie Crust Dough out of the fridge 15 min. before usage. Preheat oven to 360°F. Unroll the tempered Pie Crust Dough on parchment paper. With help of the paper, flip the dough into a round, greased tin and pull up the edges. Remove paper and press firmly against bottom and sides.
2. Peel the onions and cut into strips. Heat oil in a pan and sauté onions until glazed.
3. Cut the cheese into small pieces. Finely chop the parsley.
4. To make the glaze, mix the eggs, yolk, and heavy cream. Add in the onions and chopped parsley. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Distribute the cheese on the pastry and then pour the onion glaze on top.
6. Bake in the oven for approx. 35 minutes or until crust is browned and the filling is firm. Serve warm or at room temperature.