1. Take the refrigerated Pie Crust Dough out of the fridge 15 min. before usage. Heat oven to 400°F. Unroll and place in ungreased 9-inch pie plate.
2. Flute edges as desired, and prick bottom and sides with a fork. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until golden. Cool completely, about 30 minutes. Take cream cheese out of the refrigerator to soften.
3. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat whipping cream, sugar, and vanilla with electric mixer on high speed just until soft peaks form. Reserve 1 cup of the whipped cream for topping; refrigerate.
4. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, peanut butter, and confectioners’ sugar with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Gently fold whipped cream into cream cheese mixture. If made ahead, refrigerate until ready to assemble the pie.
5. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly onto cooled pie crust. Spoon reserved 1 cup whipped cream on top of cream cheese filling, spreading evenly. Sprinkle with chopped peanuts. Refrigerate 3 hours before serving.