1. Preheat oven to 425°F and bring 5 cups of water to a boil in a medium sauce pan.
2. Unroll the refrigerated Classic Pizza Dough and cut dough lengthwise into six equal strips. Take each piece and roll it, lengthwise, tightly up into a rope, pinching the seam tight. Then take the rope and form a pretzel. Line a rimmed baking sheet with the included parchment paper and lay the completed six pretzels on it.
3. Once the water is boiling, add the baking soda one Tbsp. at a time (be careful of boil overs when adding the baking soda). Stir to combine.
4. One at a time, place the pretzels into the boiling water for 30 seconds, then remove to the parchment lined baking sheet. Sprinkle with salt immediately.
5. When all the pretzels have had the baking soda bath, place the sheet tray in the oven and bake for 15 minutes.
6. Beer cheese: In a food processor, shred the cheese using the shredding blade. If you do not have a food processor, shred the cheese using a manual or microplane grater. Once shredded, return it to the food processor (or blender at a low speed) and add the seasonings, Worcestershire, Dijon, and butter, then pulse for a few seconds. Slowly pour the beer in until well combined. Let the processor run for about 30 seconds, then remove the beer cheese to a bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes or longer (can be made the day before).
7. Once the beer cheese is ready, serve with the pretzels.
To form the pretzel, start by bringing the two ends of the pretzel together and crossing them over each other at the bottom, leaving about 1-2 inches of end after you cross them. Pick up each end and twist the entire section counterclockwise one time. Then pick up each end and fold over the top of the main circle to form a pretzel shape.