1. Take the refrigerated Pie Crust Dough out of the fridge 15 min. before usage. Preheat oven to 350°F. Unroll the tempered Pie Crust Dough on parchment paper. With help of the paper, flip the dough into a round baking dish with a high edge. Remove paper and press firmly against bottom and sides. Prick base of pastry with fork several times.
2. Cover the parchment paper over the dough and add pie weights (or pie weight alternative such as dry beans) on top of parchment paper. Blind bake the dough for 10 min.
3. Peel the onion and cut into small cubes. Likewise, cut the sweet potato into small pieces or cubes.
4. Heat olive oil in a pan and sauté onion cubes in this until glazed. Add sweet potato cubes and roast for 3 minutes, then quench with white wine. Season well and steam until soft, then place aside and allow to cool down.
5. Mix eggs, sour cream, goat cheese and ⅔ of the Gouda, and season with salt, pepper, chili powder, cayenne pepper, chervil/cilantro, and curry. Mix everything with the sweet potato mixture.
6. Spread filling onto the pre-baked crust and sprinkle on the remaining Gouda cheese. Bake in oven for approx. 20 minutes. Garnish with pumpkin seeds (optional).