This is like having Lox on an everything bagel...but BETTER because it is all in a Croissant!
1. Preheat oven to 425℉.
2. For the filling, in a mixer whip the cream cheese until soft. Remove the bowl from the mixer and add smoked salmon (crumble the salmon). Fold in capers, red onion, dill, and Dijon mustard.
3. Next, make the Everything Seasoning by combining the poppy seeds, garlic, onion, sesame, salt and Caraway in a small bowl.
4. Unroll the refrigerated Puff Pastry Dough on the enclosed parchment paper and place on a baking sheet. Cut the dough sheet in 6 evenly shaped triangles by cutting it in 3 same sized rectangulars (top to bottom) and then 3 times diagonally. Place 2 Tbsp. of filling in the middle of the wide end of the triangle. Roll up the dough to the pointed end, tucking in the ends of the triangle along the way to encapsulate the filling. Make sure the filling is sealed inside.
5. Form them to croissant-shape and brush the tops with egg wash. Sprinkle the tops of the croissant with the Everything Seasoning.
6. Bake until golden brown for 15-20 minutes. Serve warm.